Move over buckets & carboys, FastFerments are taking over! Our 7.9 gallon conical fermenter eliminates racking & transferring by doing primary & secondary fermentation in one vessel.
Easy and efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers and winemakers to do primary and secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking and transferring between buckets and carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time and labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
Benefits over traditional conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (1.25cm) PVC Hose (2' /60cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
Click here for a simple infographic on how to use your FastFerment
Download the FastFerment user manual